Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Volume 1 Done


Thank you all for playing in the first-ever N Degrees of Separation. Out of the more than 20 people received a copy of the CD, there were only 10 people submitted answers. I can’t quit my day job yet!!!

Mick, with a very high competitive spirit (and please continue for future volumes), is the champion for Volume 1. Laurie is second and Steve is third. (Honourable mention – Scott.)

All the connections except one have been figured out by at least one of you. I'm suprised that no one got Bob Dylan (Songs 14 & 1). (He just had his 65th birthday last week.)

Volume 2 is coming soon! Those that had submitted answers (correct or incorrect) for Volume 1 will receive a copy of Volume 2. If you did not play and would like to receive a copy; or, if you know of anyone who would like to play, please let me know – tell me, email me or leave a comment on this website (it’s easy. You don’t need to register or anything like that).

Stay tuned!

No comments: